Monday, April 13, 2009

gotta love those endorphins

Thanks to the "$20.10" fitness pass that gets you into ALL the municipal facilities plus the Y and whatever else for a month, I actually went to a gym tonight (Esquimalt Rec Centre) and OMG was it ever good. Treadmill! Rowing erg! Stationary bike! IPod! All good. Oh gym, how I missed thee... yes, I was seriously Pissed Off at VI Fitness at the end there, but I do so love going to the gym even if I honestly believe that it shouldn't be necessary to be healthy.

So, I had a really good first day back on the wagon. I didn't eat very much, I had a good brisk walk this morning, "swam" with Rowan this afternoon, and had a real workout this evening. Oh and I did my pushups this morning too.

Um, maybe tomorrow isn't going to feel so good. Hello, ibuprofen, I've missed you too...

No comments: